Saturday, May 12, 2007

Brain-Stretching Techniques, Anyone?


In case you're wondering.....This is where I've been spending all my time lately.... Slamming my head between the books. Over and over and over again. The only reason you don't see me here...doing a face plant into that binder...is because I had to get up to take the photo. Exams are looming, folks, and the pressure is on. If I'm not around much over the next two to three weeks, now you know that I just need you to send coffee....lots of pots of coffee.....and chocolate. Lots of chocolate.

8 comments:

Bookfool said...

Looks like a nice little corner for studying. Best of luck on the exams. And, just think, when they're over and your poppet has arrived, you can take her on a very cool tour. :)

tanabata said...

Good luck with the studying and the exams. Will some virtual chocolate do?

CdnReader said...

Thanks, Nancy. Love love LOVE your poppet pix. I don't know yet if mine is a "him" or a "her"....but his/her first "foreign" adventure will be to the Welsh seaside. Poor thang. Probably sitting in the freezing cold hold of that transatlantic flight at this very moment thinking: "And this isn't adventure ENOUGH?"

Nat, I'm not a chocolate snob. Any kind will do. :P

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the exams! Lots of positive vibes and virtual chocolate headed your way!

Nattie said...

You are definitely welcome to join the Newberry challenge. the more the merrier. :-) good luck on your exams.

Andi said...

Best of luck on your exams! I'm sending oodles of good thoughts! (And caffeine.)

MizB said...

Sending prayers that exams will go quickly and well. ;o)

Love your little study nook! Good stuff (Nice computer, too!). :o)

I was gonna tell you that you've been "tagged" for a meme over on my blog, but I am letting you off the hook since you're busy. ;o)

<>< Mizbooks

Anonymous said...

I hope your exams are going well! How are the coffee and chocolate holding out? I'm looking forward to your return to the blogging world...I miss reading your posts and new poems. Best wishes!