Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Four Down, One to Go

Thanks, everyone, for all your good wishes, and for the virtual coffee and chocolate, too. It's a wonderful thing to have your own cyber-cheering section. *grin*

Exams are going well, I think....but I won't get the results until July 11th....so keep those good vibes comin'.... I don't know if you all are familiar with the UK university grading system, so here's the scoop. I'm writing a total of five exams, and they cover the ENTIRE YEAR'S worth of material. And that's not all. They are worth 80% of my final mark. Nothing like a li'l pressure to keep the blood boilin', huh?? LOL!

I have one more to write a week from today, so back into the books I go. I SHALL RETURN!

P.S. If anyone ever asks you, tell them that writing four exams in eight days is INSANE!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Holy crap! Now I feel for ya all the more. That is insane.

Anonymous said...

I know you're in the middle of insanity there, but I've tagged you for a short little meme, if you need a brief break from the madness! No obligation, just if you'd like to participate. Good luck with the last of your exams!