Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, J !!

My first son's 33rd birthday today.... My goodness, that was a few lifetimes ago.

I was SO young....only 19 years old when he was born -- on April Fool's Day, no less -- in 1974. I was still a child myself!! I had no idea of the bumps and twists and turns that were in store over the next three decades....and I'm still navigating the swirling currents, and expect I will be doing so for a long long time to come.

I'm immensely proud of my oldest. He has forged a life for himself in the north, built several successful businesses, and is a wonderful dad to my beautiful granddaughter.

Happy Birthday to CdnReader's #1 Son!!! *grins*

Listening to: Your Little Secret (Melissa Etheridge)
Anticipating: The mailman! Three books ordered from Amazon today -- Anansi Boys (Gaiman), Natasha and Other Stories (Bezmozgis), Wide Sargasso Sea (Rhys).

No comments: