Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Poppets Are Coming!

Yes, boys and girls.... My little red poppet shall be arriving shortly by UPS Worldwide Expedited Post. *grins*

There were only 25 of these little charmers put up for sale by Lisa Snellings-Clark, and only 10 left when I made my purchase.

Click here if you've gotta have one (like me!), but don't hesitate. At $9 US apiece, I 'm sure they won't last more than another couple of hours.

My gracious thanks to Chris for giving the heads-up on his blog. Sometimes it pays to live in London.... I can go ebay shopping before North America even wakes up. *smiles*

Listening to: Rescape (Ruckkehr) on iTunes radioioAMBIENT.
Planning: Another day in the books! Ugh!

2 comments:

chrisa511 said...

I'm so glad you got one! Poppets are great ;) I have another piece of her art too, a jester/harlequin she did. Lisa's amazing.

CdnReader said...

Thanks, Chris. I can't wait for the little one to arrive. I wonder how he/she will like the transatlantic flight? Do you think they serve poppet food in the baggage compartment? :P