Sunday, July 01, 2007

Listening to....

Stay
by Colin James


I see the clock wound down
I watch you look away
But I’ll never get used to it, at the end of the day
In a different world
In another life
The time would stop
And you'd stay all night
Sun down
And I’m feeling this strain
Can’t you see it, in the lines on my face?

(chorus)
It’s tearing me up
And breaking me down
Every time you go
You’re dragging my love around
Maybe this once
You better think twice
Stay with me tonight
Stay
Yeah...

I see the hours pass
And the see through heat
As we ease down our defenses
Slip into this mystery
There’s a world unknown
There’s so much at stake
As we search for a way, to make up for all this heart ache
Sometimes I feel I’m falling from grace
But every hour takes you farther and farther away

(chorus x3)

No comments: