Saturday, July 14, 2007

One Word

A meme that I lifted from both Bookfool and Tanabata, who apparently stole it from Bellezza, who got it from Paula, who copied it from Babelbabe, who.... Ya never know where the blogging world is gonna take you next.... :)

1. Where is your mobile phone? Hmmm.....
2. Relationship? Desired.
3. Your hair? Long.
4. Work? School.
5. Your sister(s)? Canada.
6. Your favourite thing? Music.
7. Your dream last night? Odd.
8. Your favourite drink? Coffee.
9. Your dream car? Limo.
10. The room you're in? Rented.
11. Your shoes? Flip-flops.
12. Your fears? Looming.
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Peaceful.
14. Who will you hang out with this weekend? Poets.
15. What are you not good at? Deciding.
16. Muffin? Chocolate.
17. Wish list item? 71.
18. Where you grew up? Ontario.
19. The last thing you did? News.
20. What are you wearing? PJs.
21. What are you not wearing? Rings.
22. Your pet(s)? None.
23. Your computer? MacBook.
24. Your life? Crazy.
25. Your mood? Apprehensive.
26. Missing? Friends.
27. What are you thinking about? Grades.
28. Your car? Sold.
29. Your kitchen? Sold.
30. Your summer? Lazy.
31. Your favourite colour? Rainbow.
32. Last time you laughed? Yesterday.
33. Last time you cried? June.
34. School? LSE.
35. Love? Missing.

Listening to: You're My Thrill (Robert Palmer), from my Recommendation List at last.fm.
Thinking about: Downloading more forms....ugh.....

6 comments:

Bellezza said...

It was fun to read your responses. I'm glad you participated in this fun meme. Wasn't it a bit of a challenge to just put down one word? It was for me. (I like the books you're reading/have read in your sidebar.)

tanabata said...

I'm bad at deciding too. So when do you get your grades again?

CdnReader said...

Bellezza, it WAS fun and it WAS *VERY* HARD to give one-word replies. Much more challenging than I thought it would be. As far as my booklist goes, well... I guess "eclectic" would be the right word. LOL!

Tanabata, I HATE DECIDING STUFF!! I have lots of days when I'd just like someone else to come along and make all the decisions for me. *grin*

I got my grades on Wednesday, but they're (grrr!) a little inconclusive. I received letter grades, a mixture of A's and B's that have still left me in that in-between no-man's-land.... wondering if I'm on track for a "first" or an "upper second". I should receive a percentage conversion this week, then I'll meet with the Dean (who owes me a glass of wine for passing with flying colours! hah!). She'll be able to help me decide how to set my sights for the year to come. :)

Bellezza said...

It IS hard to think of only one word responses! I thought I might challenge my class with this as an introductory activity in the Fall. I laughed when you said the same thing about the location of one's mobile phone. Hmmm....

tanabata said...

Sounds like you did well though so Congratulations!! :)

CdnReader said...

Bellezza, I love how much we learned about each other using only 35 WORDS! :)

Tanabata, thank you so much, dahling. *grin* I promise I'll make a proper woo-hah! post once I know zackly where I stand.