Monday, July 02, 2007

More Giggles

Bookfool had me in stitches this morning with her post "What Happens When a Bookfool Can't Sleep...."

You may have seen this making the rounds (I have too), but -- having too much time on my hands this morning (also see my previous post) -- today is the day to find out what Google thinks I need. Here's the drill: Type your name into a Google search window, followed by the word "needs", and see what comes up. :)

First off, let me tell you I'm very unique indeed, because my "CdnReader" persona pulled up absolutely nothing, zilch, nada. So, like Bookfool, I tried out my own real name. Here's The Top Eight Things that Donna Needs.... [drum roll please]...

1. Donna needs two hands to keep things steady. (I could actually use more than two.)

2. Donna needs a good crowding. (Huh? Yowzas!)

3. Donna needs to be reined in now. (Not true. I should have been reined in about 50 years ago. Now is MUCH too late.)

4. Donna needs bloggers' help. (See? Told ya!)

5. Donna needs Your Help NOW! (What's the hold-up?)

6. Donna needs votes in some election somewhere. (Hmmm....wonder what I'm running for?)

7. Donna urgently needs to be transferred to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee where she can walk and roam on soft ground, graze on fresh vegetation, swim and play in lakes and ponds, and live out her natural behaviours like an elephant is supposed to do. (OK, if this one didn't make you spew coffee all over your computer screen, your sense of humour needs a tune-up.)

8. Donna needs to go. (Yup! I'm outta here! Bye!)

* * * * *

P.S. I should probably just stick to my CdnReader personality, who apparently needs nothing whatsoever -- complete and perfect as is. Hah!!

4 comments:

Bookfool said...

Ha! That was great! Of course, the elephant sanctuary one was my favorite. I didn't have a mouthful, thank goodness. :)

tanabata said...

Yes, the elephant sanctuary one is fabulous! My 'tanabata' persona comes back with absolutely nothing either.

CdnReader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CdnReader said...

Nancy and Nat,

I've kept my elephant alter-ego well disguised, don't you think? Okay, no comments from the peanut gallery on weight gain. :P

(Hahahaha....)